- Kyoto Tomato Guest House
- You do not need to take a bus. Kyoto Tomato Guest House is near Kyoto Station.
- Communica Institute
- The name "Communica Institute" comes from the Latin word "communicatio," the origin of the word of "communication". The meaning of "communicatio" is to "share", but this does not mean material things. Rather it means to share cultures, i.e., different values, ways of thinking, and behavior patterns. Our behavior and ways of thinking are greatly influenced by culture. Although there is nothing wrong with that, intercultural communication does not go well if we always see things from a limited perspective. Usually we are not conscious of our "culture", our own ways of thinking and values, like the air we breathe, but at Communica we aim at being aware of them and sharing them with each other. It is our mission to make a solid foundation on which cultures transcend and you can create new values while cherishing your own culture.
Here you are not going to learn Japanese just as a language. We teach Japanese education as "intercultural education".
- Japan Real Estate directory.com
- designed to be your one-stop destination for anything you can think of that is about or related to Japanese Real Estate.
- It is a English café near Yokohama station. The lesson fee is 9,600yen per month and it is not that expensive.
- Tokyo Employment Service Center
- Information for foreigners who are searching for a job as a professional or technician.
- ECC JAPANESE LANGUAGE INSTITUTE
- ECC Japanese Language Institute opened its Nagoya school in 1992, and now has schools in three cities including Tokyo and Kobe.All Japanese language schools are located in the center of each city, easily accessible from the train station, and you can enjoy shopping, eating and drinking.Tokyo in the big city, convenient Nagoya, Kobe surrounded by nature-rich mountains and the sea.Choose a Japanese language school in a city that is full of charm to suit your tastes.
- Why Not JAPAN!?
- Travel, Events, Friends, Bars, Clubs, Accommodation and Classifieds in Osaka, Kobe, Kyoto, Kansai
- Providing rich information of English, overseas, international exchange and study abroad
- The Japan Times alpha
- Providing English news, materials, TOEIC, listening, pronunciation and proverbs for free.
- especia co.,ltd
- Earth Times provides study abroad programs, internship programs and any information from Asia to Europe!
Travel (Other information)
- TOKYO BACKPACKERS
- "Tokyo Backpackers", a hostel for backpackers, with 40 beds, is the most reasonable bargain in the city - newly built, high quality and very convenient
- OSAKA ENGLISH HOUSE IN OSAKA
- Half of the residents at O.E.H. are Japanese. This makes O.E.H. an ideal environment for foreigners wishing to learn about Japanese language and culture.
- J-HOPPERS GUESTHOUSE IN KYOTO
- We provide cosy and reasonable accommodation in Kyoto to all travellers who enjoy "Japan-Hopping" !